<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2003

3 songs written in my lonely motel room.

(Friends)
You all are my friends
You make me smile now and then
You all are so dear to me
I really love your honesty

When I fall, all I want is for you to pick me up and sing me your song.
When you fall, all I want to do is pick you up and sing you my song.

Your smile is contagious
Your jokes are outrageous
You are my evening glass of wine
Your company is intoxicating to me
And when we are together
Everything is just fine
You make me smile when I am sad
When things are gloom, you make them not so bad

So, When I fall, all I want is for you to pick me up and sing me your song
When you fall, all I want to do is pick you up and sing you my song.
(Chorus inspired and written by Jason Walker)

(Motel Room)

Kick'n it
in my motel room
Double twin beds and green and gold carpet
Remote control on my right hand side
Coffee in the maker in the bathroom
5th floor is my paradise
I have a little refrigerator
isn't that nice
Water paintings on the wall
And if I want food
All I have to do is call
Kick'n it in my motel room
With four way conversations
That I tend to dominate
In my motel room
I wish I was home



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?