<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

BOYCOTT

Audrey and I went to Target Great Land yesterday. The new Krispy Cream opened up yesterday which is located next to Target. At 4pm there was a long line of cars in the drive-through waiting for donuts.

What the heck is going on here! Don't people know that it is late in the afternoon and they are going to spoil their dinners?!? What's is this city coming too?!? This corporate monster must be stopped! I use to think Walmart was the enemy, but now I declare Krispy Cream public enemy #1.

No longer will I allow this corporate beast to add inches to my fellow American's waist lines! No longer will I allow them to spoil dinners! I will not stand for this invasion of surgar and grease! Back to wear you came from Krispy, you are not wanted here!!!!!

I AM TAKING YOU DOWN!

I propose a Boycott! I will not be corrupted by this corporate monster!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?