<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

I married a weird one

My wife is an odd ball. Actually one of her nick names is Odd. Women in general are weird, but my wife seems to have gotten more weird during her pregnancy.

For the past two mornings at 6:30 in the morning she has been watching the ultrasound video of our soon to be baby. On top of that she narrates, as if she is now the doctor pointing out the limbs, back, hands and ect... All this while I am trying to get that last half hour of sleep.

Then while she has been getting dressed she has been signing Awana songs in an opera voice. What's going on here, it is way to early for the sparks song! She will also mix up the set of songs by throwing in an old hymn like Onward Christian Soldiers.

Today she told me that she and two of her friends are going to Kirspy Cream tomorrow......At 5:30 in the morning! Now the last time I checked, the place should be open at 11 in the morning as well. So what if it is the Grand Opening.

Here's my thinking. I don't think the donuts will be that good at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow. See, it is the grand opening, so those are all new employees. Sure they all went to Krispy Boot Camp to learn how to make the donuts, but we all now it takes experience to make a delicious donut.

So I think I will wait a week or so before I go there. Give the employees a week to further develop their donut making skills.

I love my wife and to tell you the truth, her singing makes my day that much brighter. Tomorrow, when she gets up to go at 5:30 to go to Krispy Cream, I am going to take advantage of having the bed all to myself because you all know we sleep in a full size bed! More room for me!




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?