<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

I would rather be fishing

Cool air kisses me and sends a shiver down my back. As I look towards the Sierra Nevadas, I only see dark clouds that look peacefully rested on the high mountain tops.

Today is Halloween and the there is cloud cover. I am sure that the little children are hoping that it will not rain until after they return home with their goodies that they collected from the neighbors.

The air is still and my heart is soothed with the late arrival of fall, though it already feels a bit like winter. It is a pity that I am stuck in an office without a window on the first gloomy day I have seen in a while.

If I could be any where right now, I think I would like to be on the lake in my boat. On a peaceful, quiet, still lake patiently fishing. Listening to the sound of nothing. Basking in my thoughts and reflections. Drinking hot coffee, with a sandwich for a snack.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?