<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Willie's blog

I read my friend Will's blog yesterday and today. I read the same entry 3 times. Actually he has only one entry, so I didn't have a choice on what to read.

I like what he wrote about finding the moment or taking the moment out of the flow of life. How true is that?! Life one big liquid flow of emotions, challenges with failures and victories.

The liquid flow of my life has been like a stream. Some parts raging at a fast pace, other times still and quiet. There have been times where it has been shallow and rocky, and a few times completely dried up. Today it is at a slow flow, almost still.

The surroundings of my life stream also change from time to time. Sometimes it is green and flush and others dead and dry.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?