<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Advise on life from my 6 year old cousin Micayla

Last summer I was at my in-laws house for a barbecue. The kids were swimming and Micayla asked me if I wanted to go swimming. I told her no and her response was " Come on Mike, have some spirit."

That stuck. Where is my spirit sometimes? Often times I let life pass me because I don't want to get wet? What's wrong with getting wet every once and a while?

My friend Willie is in a situation that is quite peculiar. He has been offered a Job in Florida and spent the last weekend there checking it out. He even worked it out where his co-worker Dave in San Francisco can come too.

So Willie, here you are, no girl friend, no real ties in San Francisco and you have an opportunity to start a new adventure. My advise is to have spirit. Live life and get wet!

I don't want you to go, but that's selfishness on my behalf.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?