<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

BECOMING WHO WE WERE MEANT TO BE

I saw the movie trailer for the Lord of the Rings, Return of the King last night. It showed a brief seen, where Aragorn is given the sword of the King and he is told "You have become the man you were meant to be".

I have been following all of your blog posts and it appears we are all searching for the same thing. We all want to find and become the men we were meant to be. I am glad to be on this journey with you all.


something that can reafiirm or realign your conception of who you are and who you want to be.- Jason

I see myself, chain around my neck, chain connected to a huge metal post with words inscribed upon it. The post is plated firmly in the center of my chest. The engraving says DEFINED.- Willie

i haven't arrived. i don't always know where i'm going. at times, that is infuriating to me and those around me. it feels selfish and confusing. and yet, i cannot honestly plant my feet yet and say with any integrity of soul, "i'm there." - Tim

Been wrestling through a revolution of my being. A cataclysm of the soul. Seems these past couple of years, I have taken stock of my beliefs about church, God, and myself and found them wanting. Less than wanting.- Russ

I wonder if we will ever truely know when we have become the men we want to be and were meant to be? I often wonder who am I ment to be, who does God will me to be, and what purpose do I have? If you guys find out anything let me know, because I am lost here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?