<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

Feeling Powerless and Unheard

I have been struggling with a thought that God does not hear my prayers.
I feel that I have not earned a right to Gods ear.

I find myself praying "God please look past my faults and hear this prayer, because it is for someone else."
"God don't ignore this prayer because it is coming from me, for it is meant for someone else".

I can handle God not answering my own prayers because of lack of my faith or obedience, but I don't want God to ignore my prayers when they are for others.

It's funny that I think this way, because there is not merit to this type of thinking, but nonetheless I still feel my prayers are powerless and unheard.

My prayer now is " God let me know that you hear me".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?