<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I find myself very angry today.

You can begin to see a little bit of the real me through these blogs, and I don't like him.
I am at the point of deleting all of these stupid entries. I don't know why all the sudden I am ashamed of these little pieces of me. I guess it is because they are glimpses of the real me, the me I don't like a whole a lot of the time. Maybe I am beginning to feel exposed.

The only reason I have not deleted them, and why I am typing today is because it is the right thing to do. I have this habit of drawing near then far. I have done it all my life. I still do it. I do it to my wife the most. I need to break it and stick it out.

I trust those who have access to this site. So, I don't know why I want to run.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?