<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

I need to stop looking back

Is it just me or does it seem that we don't appreciate the times in our life until they pass?

When I was in my early 20's I missed High School but when I was in High School, I could not wait to graduate. I did not enjoy the time for what it was worth at that moment. It was not until later that I looked back and missed the enjoyment that I took all for to much granted.

I am always looking back. "Those were the days".

My wife even does it, she will say something like, " Remember when were dating? Those were good old days."

It is almost as if I am walking through life backwards. Instead of looking forward to exciting new adventures, I look backwards reflecting on different times, all of the which I took for granted at their moments.

Why can I get it at the moment I live it?




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?