<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Why I love Kleenex

I normally don't talk about bathroom experiences, or even find potty humor all that funny, but I have a story. I tell this story so that you may not be caught off guard like I was! This is actually an educational blog entry, so take notes.

So, it was Thursday, the night that I had the house all to myself. There is a reason why when my wife came home that night there was a little spunk in my step.

See, after using the restroom in the hall way I noticed that there was no toilet paper. No big deal I thought. So I peaked under the bathroom sink, nothing.
Ok I thought, so I flushed and then waddled to the laundry closet with my pants and underwear around my ankles. I opened up the closet and of course none there either. Dang it! I didn't panic yet because there was still the master bathroom. So there I went waddling down the hallway looking for T.P.

Thank God all the window blinds were shut because there was children outside playing.

So now there's trouble because the master bathroom was also out! At that point I began to panic. I came up with two options, I knew for a fact that there was paper towels in the kitchen, or I could just take a shower. I really did not want to go through the hassle of showering at 5:30 in the evening, so I began to waddle to the kitchen.

Then out of the corner of my eye something caught my eye. There was a light shining over it and angles were singing. It was a box of Kleenex on the dresser. This is not your ordinary Kleenex, this was Kleenex with moisturizer. Let me tell you, it was a treat. Why don't they make T.P. like that. I would buy it in a heart beat.

Anyhow, that's why I thank God for Kleenex!




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?