<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

As I drove to work today, I was blown away by the beauty of the valley we live in. Today was a rare day. Today I could see the foothills rolling up into the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It was like something you would normally only see in a photograph or painting. The view of green farm fields leading to green foothills and then the foothills turning into mighty snow capped mountains was a spectacular scene. I wish I had a camera or at least some way of capturing this sight. Hopefully it will be engraved into my memory forever.

All this made me think of something.

Audrey told me Sunday night that sometimes she can see the man God wants me to be, the man I am trying to be.

The problem is she said sometimes. Kinda Like sometimes here in Visalia you can see the mountains. They are there you just don't see them all the time. But when you do get to see them it is a beautiful sight. I guess it is the same way for us. When our true self comes out it is also a beautiful sight. The inner beauty of our selves is always there. It is just not always seen because of the fog of selfishness, the smog of insecurities, and the pollution of fear.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?