<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Chalk one up for the good guys!

Today I spent most of the day in the field. (the streets, out of the office)
I had a good time, mainly because I asked another Officer, Don Smith to come with me.

Today Don and I were like Cadney and Lacy…umm, well, maybe not. We were like Poncho and …….. dang. What was that other guys name? Never mind. We were like Crocket and Tubs, except we’re in Visalia not Miami.

Anyhow, I really hate, hate is a strong word, I digress. I strongly dislike gang bangers. I don’t appreciate their disrespect to others, authority and property. Oh, and their cockiness too.

Well, let me tell you. We got one today. As Don and I were cruising in our unmarked Dodge Stratus ( the Ferrari is in the shop) I saw this kid writing on the wall at Redwood High School.

I asked Don “do you see that kid?”
“What does he think he is doing?”
Don replied “I don’t know, lets check it out.”

So, I stopped the car in the middle of Main street and threw that bad boy in reverse. Don rolled down his window and called for the kid to come to the car.
The kid looked like he was about to run, so I threw the car in park and we got out. When we approached the kid, we had found that he wrote “loker x4” in several places. We detained him and put the pressure on and until he fessed up.

Don kept telling the kid “ Come on dude, do I look stupid? Don’t lie to me. I cant stand Liars. Why are you going to lie to me?”

I then called the Redwood High School officials, and my friend George who is the campus cop there. It turned out that they have been wanting to catch this kid for a while. The kid had been expelled from that school and was actually trespassing by being on campus. He has also tagged up the campus several times before. George took the kid into custody from that point, we had done our part.

So, you can thank us for keeping your city that much cleaner from graffiti later.
(this is where the theme song to cops is played)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?