<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Currently Listening to- Modest Mouse "Trailer Trash"
Currently Drinking a nice cold Samuel Adams "Boston Lager"
Currently Wearing- Black sweater, khaki pants

Ok, enough with that.

I don't really have anything to say tonight, but I just felt like posting something anyways.

I hope for those who read this blog, that you take the time to explore some of the blogs I have linked off my page. I find all of them intirsting, and full of insight, especially those linked under superfiends.

I added a new blog. It is called Kathryn's Journal. I have been following this girl's blog for awhile now. I came across it by just randomly looking at the most recently posted blogs on the blogger home page.

Anyhow, I don't know much about her. I don't know were she lives, what she does or looks likes. I just know she battles with depression. I feel for this stranger. I feel bad that she hates taking medication for her depression. I worry when she has not posted in a while that she may have committed suicide. I wish I could have an opportunity to speak some encouragement to her, because I too have been there. And I am sure I will be there again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?