<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

On my way home last night I noticed it was a full moon. I was driving east, so I got to watch it rise up above the Sierra Nevadas. It also seem larger then normal. It was glowing with an off white color. I could see the man on the moon too. It has been years since I last saw him or even looked for him.

I wonder what he has been doing all this time. I wonder if he too is growing old like me and has lost interest in childish things. I wonder if he gets lonely and wishes he was here, like I wish to escape sometimes and go there. Does he feel down when people don't notice him or at least acknowledge his existence? I know I do.
Does he get frustrated when clouds get in his way, or depressed because people seem to be more intrigued with the stars?

I think the man on the moon and I have a lot in common.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?