<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

2003 In Review

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
I procreated a child.
I was promoted to Deputy Probation Officer.
Climbed Mt. Whitney.
Grew a beard twice, and shaved it twice.
Started blogging, thanks to Tim and Russ.

FRIENDS:
I became closer friends with Russ, Tim and Scott.
(Hanging out Halloween night was a blast)
My friendship Jason and Will was resurrected and has become much more then I
ever thought a couple of guys could have.
(Hanging out with Jason, Metra, and Will in San Francisco, and at my house
was a high light this year)


PLACES VISITED AND MEMORABLE EVENTS:
Got to hang out in San Francisco a couple of times with Jason and Will.
Flew in Audrey’s dad’s plan for the first time, got to kind of fly it ( I
got to steer)
Camping with Audrey and the Shires.
(Teaching Brian how to fish and watching him catch his first fish)
Trip to the coast with the Shires (Pirates Cove).
Had foreign exchange students for a couple of weeks from Korea.
Drinking Wine with Travis, Crista, Andy, Stacey, and Audrey at the Wild
Flower Café in Exeter.
Spending a month in Sacramento and Salmon fishing with Donny.
Saw the Foo Fighters with Rick and Cydney.

BOOKS THAT I READ THIS YEAR:
Mere Christianity
The Search To Belong
The Hobbit
Wild at Heart
Blood on the Risers
His Needs Her Needs
Babyhood
Pregnant Father
Chicken Hawk


MOVIES OF 2004:
Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers and Return of the King
Matrix, Reloaded and Revolution
Pirates of the Caribbean

It was a good year! Cheers to 2004!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?