<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Final score for the week;
Wrote 2 warrants
3 arrests
1 court appearance
4 painstaking reports (25 pages +)

Today, Andy I and I leave for San Francisco. Tonight we will be rock’n out at the Metric concert. I am excited because I get to see my two best friends,
Super friends Will and Jason. It is not often we get to hang out. Even though they live only 4 hours away, it is hard to find time in all of our busy schedules to get together. We are lucky when two of us get together, but when all three of us get together, it is a special treat, usually saved for holidays.

As much as I am looking forward to this afternoon and night, It still feels a little empty. It never feels the same when you do things you really enjoy without the one you love. I feel this way when I am back packing. As much as I love it and enjoy it, there are those moments when I think, man, if only Audrey was here to share this experience. Tonight, I am sure we will see some neat things, eat at a nice restaurant, and have a good time, and I will think, man, I wish Audrey was here to share in this.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?