<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004


“I’m thinking about that love you have for humanity. I sound like a GEEZER, but it's that loss that saddens me. We could have a pretty awesome civilization if it were based on love. it certainly isn’t and I wonder if it would be as cool as it sounds. it's like the idea of heaven. Sounds cooler than reality. I mean really, I like the idea of pain. I like the idea of sadness. of hurt. of a broken heart. of art from sadness. this would all be gone in heaven wouldn’t it? I would get tired of all that love after a while. I'd want to mix it up, and then god would get all pissed at me. I don’t want to go through eternity with God all pissed at me now do I? but, I don’t want to live at Disneyland either. I like drama too much. Isn’t the bible based from the beginning on drama?” - Json

I have been thinking about what you have said here and I am perplexed. I began to think how weird it would be in Heaven, without any sadness. I have always been taught that there is no morning in Heaven and it is a place of peace, joy, celebration and worship. But, you bring up a good point, could I get bored with that? After a while, what would I have to make me feel alive. Of course love, joy, celebration, and peace makes one feel alive, but only because we have conflicting feelings on earth, sadness, hate, stress, and guilt. So with that, life is always a roller coaster of emotions and feelings, therefore, you can’t help but feel alive. You can’t fall into being complacent. Though, I guess you are not really alive anymore in the sense of flesh and blood in Heaven. And to tell you the truth, I really don’t know if the streets are really paved with gold and that we all will receive crowns. I do know this, it is the up-side down Kingdom, and not much makes sense when you try to compare it to the world we live in now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?