<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

It has been cold and foggy as of late. The beautiful winter we were experiencing has gone away, no more spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada’s.

Campaigning has started for local government too. I went to breakfast with a couple of retried probation officers and a guy who is running for the Distract One Board of Supervisors seat. The guy seemed nice. I admire his grass roots approach to his campaigning. I don’t think any of the other candidates will be asking to take me out to breakfast any time soon. It was cool of him to give this 26 year old kid some of his time. Where most of these local politicians just rub shoulders with other dignitaries and the wealthy.

After work yesterday, I picked up some Chinese food, and a couple of movies. Audrey and I ate our dinner on the couch and watch Seabiscuit. Audrey thinks I was crying at the end of the movie, but I wasn’t. I must of gotten an eyelash or something in my eye. I am ok now, I go it out.

It is up in the air if Greg, Scott, Tony, Brian and I are still going to the Fresno State Basketball game tonight. I don’t feel well, and I maybe coming down with something, so it will soot me just fine staying home tonight.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?