<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Spent the Saturday at the snow with Jeremy, Derek, Dan, their girlfriends (one fiancé) and about 15 high school kids. This was after a late night of rock’n and roll’n. Friday night was a good time, I miss hanging out and watching local bands. Jeremy and Derek are true rock stars and I want to be one of their groupies.
I enjoyed kicking it in the parking lot after the show with Jeremy, Renelle, Derek, Stephanie, and Chris listening to Metric, and Sebadoh. Good Times.

The Tri-Ad was formed between Jeremy, Derek and I after Dan started pelting us with snow balls. I took several hits to the head and one in the mouth by Dan. Though we may of lost the snow ball war, the Tri-Ad will always remain true and united.

All of this fun really wore me out. Though I’m not all that much older than these guys, 6 years at the most and 3 the least, I can’t keep up. These guys made feel 20 again, but my body today reminds me that I am going on 27.

What I found amazing about the whole thing, is how much I have changed in a course of 6 and ½ years. 6 years ago, I was going to school, swimming, parting, and had no really worries or responsibilities. If someone told me that in 6 years, I would have started my career, be married and have a home with a child on the way, I would of laughed.

How did all this happen so fast. 20 seems just like yesterday. 6 years is nothing. I am scared to even think what will be different 6 years from now.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?