<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I have been thinking about change lately. Mainly due to another blog page. I have come to a thought. My thought being, do we really ever change?

We may gain some weight, lose some hair, move, pick up new hobbies, meet new friends, ect. But do we ever really change who we are?

Maybe when someone appears that they changed, maybe you just learned more about them.

Now, I have to say this is a pretty messed up way of thinking. If someone makes a mistakes and hurts you, does that mean it was always within them to do such a thing? Maybe, considering that we are all sinful by nature. But if we think that way, what hope is there for us to become better people. What hope would there be for me to be a better friend, better husband, better (soon to be) father?

I hope for change, though it feels pretty bleak.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?