<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I woke up at 2:55 am this morning in a great deal of pain. It appears that my stress has worked it’s self in to an ulcer. I laid in bed, with my stomach feeling as if it was on fire on the inside. I debated if I should go the ER. I did find a little comfort in the fetal position and tried my best to fall back to sleep.

This morning I woke up as if I had been punched in the stomach about 100 times.

Work has been stressing me out over the last month or so. I have been caring two case- loads, I have reports to write up the yin yang. The new supervisor was also added stress and I need to have all my reports completed prior to taking time off with the baby.

It is almost as if the kids know this is the time to act up. It is as if they know I am too busy to do anything about it. Maybe I can relieve some of my stress by doing a round up. Arrest about 5 or 6 kids, though Juvenile hall would be pissed at me, but I bet I would feel better.

The anticipation of the baby is also a great deal of stress on me. I worry about the baby, hoping that nothing goes wrong. I lay in bed sometimes and stress myself out, wondering if the baby will be normal, what if the bay is blind, or cant breath right, or has heart problems, ect…

I do know that my 3 weeks off will be much needed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?