<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

It’s funny how you can have such a passion for something, yet suck at it. As much as I love music, I suck at singing. I feel I have a decent ear for music, I can tell pitch by ear. I can play songs on the guitar by ear. However, I can not sing for my life. I tried recording a few songs yesterday and my voice is just horrid! That makes me sad. As much as I love music, I will never ever be able to sing. I will never be able to participate in music the way I dream of.

I have found one little trick though. If I sing with other people, my voice will blend and I will be able to match pitch. For some reason, other people help me sing better. I am able to hear their voices, better then I can hear my own.


I also have a passion for Love, but of course, I suck at that too! As much as it is within me to Love, I can’t. What if I can become better Lover in a community. I wonder if the help of others, or just the presence of others will help me Love more, or at least more effectively.

Lets sing Love as a choir, so that I can participate in Love the way I dream.






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?