<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

You are there waiting for me every morning.
You chase off the lingering dreams within my head.
You’re my companion while I read the news and drive to work.
You give me that little spunk to my step when I need it the most.

I like you as you are.
No need to make yourself up with cream or sugar.
I love the way you smell.
And your taste dances upon my tongue.

You’re a great friend on cold days.
You are a real lifesaver on days following a long night.
You're enjoyed best with conversations of life.

But, today you really pissed me off.
This joke of yours was not funny.
This huge stain my kaki slacks may not come out.
As much as I love you, I don’t like having to go through my workday with your mark all down my leg.

Tomorrow when we meet again. I suggest you wear a sippy lid!






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?