<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

"They don’t really like you" he hisses in my ear.
Discouragement he plants in my heart with tiniest of seeds.
My weakness’ have become his strengths.
"Drink more my friend, it is all that will make you feel good" he tells me.
His weight upon my back has become so heavy.
This wicked Demon Monkey has to go.

He is not always a monkey on my back, but he is also a lion in my closet, crouched and waiting to devour me.
I have seen him, his stature is like of a starved gray hound, but much, much bigger.
So thin, you see and count his ribs.
His coat of fur is a dirty orange color and his eyes are the color of yellow piss. The eyes that stared me down were lit with the fire of hate. His growl was a low rumble and his scream was ear piercing.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?