<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

So, it's Saturday night. The day passed faster than one would ever expect or want. Partly due to that Audrey and I slept in late and took our time getting ready, oh and that I read 8 chapters of Kerouac‘s Dharma Bums in bed. At about noon, I had lunch with my friend Scott. We enjoyed a conversation about Iraq over half-way decent sandwiches and ice tea at Ryan‘s place.

Anyhow, the rest of the day passed by doing chores around the house. Later on in the evening after a supper of barbecue chicken, corn on the cob and garlic bread, I went out front to enjoy my pipe for a little bit. The sun had set in the West, coloring the sky a dark royal blue. A few stars danced in the sky as the wind slightly blew from the North, teasing the trees of our quit suburban neighborhood. Deep in thought, I wonder, how could it ever get better than this? Then panic struck me. Could it go all go down hill from here?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?