<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

I had a strange dream last night. Maybe some of you can offer some interpretations.

Last night I dreamt that I had met Willie at Duboce Park in San Francisco. It was late in the afternoon and the weather looked like it was going to rain. The park was completely empty and there was a slight breeze. There was something familiar about the park. Not that I have ever been there though. I just know the park because the muni goes pass it on the way to Jason’s house. Maybe it was the weather that was familiar. I have memories of playing at the park near my grandmother's house in Canada when the weather threaten to rain.

Anyhow, Willie finally showed up caring a bottle of Jim Beam. The last thing I remember was he and I were playing on the swing set and were still waiting for Jason to show up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?