<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

My most recent adventure started on Thursday, August 12, in San Francisco.
Here are some of my thoughts over the last week.


Willie and I took Jason and Mitra out to the Biscuit and Blues for dinner, in
celebration of their upcoming weeding. After dinner we went and had another drink
at some ritzy hotel lounge. From there Willie walked home to his flat on Union
Street. Following Jason's lead and the idea of saving a few bucks on cab
fare, he lead Mitra and I right into the Tender Loin District. We found it easier
to walk on the street because of all of the homeless people passed out or
asleep on the sidewalk. Those who were awake were asking for money.

One black women chased us for four blocks. The click-clock of her high heels
kept with the rhythm of our fast paced strides.
"Excuse me- Excuse me-Excuse me -Excuse me." click-clock-click-clock
"Keep walking"
"Excuse me- Excuse me- Excuse me." click-clock-click-clock
"I know, don't make eye contact."
"Right."-
"Excuse me- Excuse me- Excuse me." click-clock-click-clock

Sorry Lady, unless you can break a 20, I don't have anything for you. Not
even a look into your eyes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?