<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Lady in her forties, whose head is always tilted towards her right shoulder, and always looking down.

Odd that for as long as I can remember, she has walked or rode her bike everywhere, but she has continued to gain weight over the last 16 years. Her body now shaped like a pear. Her weight gain is the only thing that has changed about her. She still wears the same haircut; mousy brown hair that hangs just above her shoulders. She still walks or rides her bike all over Visalia, never making eye contact with people.

I feel like I know this lady, but I have never had a good look at her face or looked into her eyes. Her name is a mystery, just like her thoughts and destinations.

Maybe I know her like I know the buildings or parks in Visalia. Is it that she has become apart of this town in the sense that she has just blended into and has become apart of the scenery? How do you do that? Is it that she has been cast out by society and forced in to a scenery roll, or has she chosen this to play this part in society?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?