<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Today the reality of an ending season hit. I had seen this coming for a while now, but I still can't help but feel a little bit sadder today. One by one my friends are being uprooted and moved. I praise and thank God for bringing all of our lives together. For I know that10 years ago, we were all in different cities, different states and in different stages of our lives, yet He had planned to bring all of us together, according to His will and for His pleasure, as well as our own. Now that the season is ending and a new one beginning, I cant help but feel scared. Anxiety of the unknown is heavy upon my heart, yet there is a sense of adventure that is compelling me to move forward. I guess if we were able to foresee the future and know where we would be 10 years from now, life would not be so mysterious, and its sense of adventure would be lost.
So today, I tie my boots on a little bit tighter, I walk forward with my head up, and truck through to a new season, all along glad that I was blessed enough to be apart of their stories, as they are forever apart of mine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?