<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I was having a conversation with myself in my head yesterday while I was driving. Like I usually do, on a regular basis, probably because I should be on some sort of meds. Anyhow, during this conversation with myself I said something along the lines of Yeah, that's a picture of my daughter right there. Then the conversation with myself was halted to a dead stop. There was something that did not sound right with what was just said. The two words, my daughter sounded surreal and foreign. I had to briefly look up from the road and take a look in the rearview mirror to see who this man was who had a daughter. Sure enough, it was me. Weird. Maybe the statement of my daughter was foreign and weird because up to this point Gracie has always been referred to as my or our baby. I guess a new phase of reality has set in. I have a daughter. Scary, Weird, and Great! Who would of thought?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?