<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Daily banter amongst best friends.

On Thursday, May 5, 2005, at 09:39 AM, Mawallace wrote:

Since we cant write music at home, we should try and do it on-line. Lets start with the chorus. I will start it and you guys add to it.

You have expectations, but maybe you should expect more out of yourself first.

"Jason L. Walker" wrote:

I dream back to a place when I knew little of what to expect from you.

And to expect more is to lose more.

Mawallace wrote:

Lost without direction, sad without tears, dead with a heart beat. In the finding is the losing.

Mawallace wrote:

Are we really letting each other down or is it our own fault. Have we created false images of each other- We crucify one another when we fall


From: Will ZschauSent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:33

to find our future in the muddied blood and the time that we take to fall to the ground and swim in the past of our heart's mal-content

On Thursday, May 5, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Russell Howard wrote:

and the crows leave prints and the sands downward fall and
we have nothing unless we've lost it all.- (sorry for the rhymy thing)

On 5/5/05, Jason L. Walker wrote:

I'm losing it all losing it all because I look to long at my growing shadow,I grow no longer until my eyes turn forward.

Will Zschau wrote:

And the shadows they cover my attempts to see where life has lead me so I look to behind and the darkness that follows and I look to ahead and the sunshines it's light. Dissolving the shadows that once clouded my head.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?