<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 08, 2005

I came to realize something yesterday during church. As I was sitting there, I started thinking of all the things that need to be fixed within the church service, sound and music being the priority. I am not sure which is a bigger distraction on Sundays, the operation problems or my thoughts of how bad things have become and what needs to be fixed. After a few minutes of thinking of solutions to problems and things that I would do differently, God spoke.

He said to my heart, it’s not a matter of figuring out how to fix things. But rather, it’s a matter of learning something. There is something big that God is trying to teach me/us through this very rough transition the Church is going through. I just don’t know what it is yet. I just know we need to get it before we can fix it.

God help me get it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?