<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am not sure who started it, but there is a game of blog tag going around. Though I tried, I wasn’t able to out run Flatlander on his skateboard. So, now that I am "IT", I will disclose the most private details about my life for the whole world to see/read.

Here are my lists of seven facts about me.

1. I eat salami after dinner almost every night.
2. I shave and brush my teeth while in the shower
3. I check the Dodger’s website everyday to see if there is any recent news
4. I sleep with a pillow over my head
5. I don’t like pork chops
6. I am scared of Catfish
7. Sometimes I like to listen to DC talk (That was a hard one to admit in public.)


Seven of my favorite movies

1. High Fidelity
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Big Fish
4. Star Wars (All of the them)
5. Major League
6. What about Bob
7. Joe vs the Volcano

Seven of my Favorite bands

1. Nirvana
2. Built to Spill
3. Modest Mouse
4. Death Cab for Cutie
5. Pixies
6. Talking Heads
7. REM

Seven of my favorite foods

1. Steak (rib-eye/tri-trip)
2. Spinach or Cheese Raviolis
3. Chow Mien
4. Vietnamese soup
5. Sushi
6. Pepperoni and Olive Pizza
7. Fish Tacos

Seven People to Tag!

1. Russ
2. Will
3. Jason (though I doubt he will play)
4. MGC
5. Tim
6. Scott
7. Bytor

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?