<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have to say, as a wannabe writer, it is frustrating to have a moment like this one I am experiencing right now, and have no creative thought. I mean, if some good back ground music, with a couple of candles burning, a beer, and the window open so you can hear the rain fall outside doesn’t get the old noggin thinking and reflecting, what will?

I think I just realized my problem. Creative writing doesn’t come from the head, that’s fictional writing. Creative writing comes from the heart.

I don’t think I want to call it creative writing any more either. I think it should be called sincere writing.

So, do I have something sincere to say? No…..I wish I did.
But I will sincerely tell you that the rain is nice.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?