<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

While watching American Idol last night, I was thinking that a lot of my favorite singers would not pass the first round of the contest. Can you imagine what Simon would say to someone like Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Kurk Cobian, and every other singer who has made it big, without having a great voice? I kinda felt bad for some of the contestants who tried out and did not advance to the next audition.

I think there should be a show called, “American Idol Reject.” The purpose of the show would be to take those cut from the first round of American Idol and have them compete for a second shot at making it big. The contestants would compete against each other and would get coaching from maybe some well know singers. And at the end of the season, the winner would get a record deal. The winner would also get a bonus if their cd out sold the winner of American Idol.

I would watch a show like that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?