<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

The word/directive “GO” is mentioned approximately 168 times within the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It is written 59 times within Matthew it’s self. We know God is always on the move, but what I have been wondering is, how much moving are we suppose to be doing? I tend to want God to come to me and though, He does meet us where we are at, I am wondering if I should be pursuing Him more often than I do? The word/directive “STAY” is only written in the whole New Testament 18 times, which makes me think we are to be going much, much more than we are to be staying.

For those who are reading this blog/thought, this is not about going or staying with a specific church, or ministry. I am thinking much bigger here. I am thinking and wondering along the lines of how much I or one stays within in our comfort zones opposed to going out of them. How much I or we stay within complacency opposed to going out of the redundant.

If anything, "going" a little bit more should prove to proviode some excitment and adventure.

God may I go, just point me in the right direction.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?