<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 29, 2006

Beauty is really only capture in the moment.

I was reading a book this evening in my chair in the living room. Behind me is a window that faces west. It was about seven a clock and the sun was setting. I had a glass of wine next to me. When I picked up my glass to take a drink, red lines like laser beams danced upon the text of which I was reading. At this moment it was the sun that was reflecting perfectly into my glass making a beautiful prism on the pages of my book. I thought I should take a picture of this and ask Tim or Derek to paint the the photo for me, but I decided to do it later. About thirty minutes later I picked up my glass again and tried to make the same red prisms...but the moment was gone.

The moment had past.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?