<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 07, 2006

There is a homeless lady who spends a lot of time hanging out around the Starbucks on Main Street. In the past, both Audrey and I have bought her a muffin. For the past month or so, she has been wearing a pair of overalls that are barley hanging together. They are ripped at both of her knees and down her left side. She has to hold on to the left side of her overalls when she walks, or else the rip opens up and you would see her panties, that is if she is wearing any. Yesterday, as I was waiting for my triple white mocha I saw her standing outside. I went outside and asked if her I could buy some new clothes. She said no thanks. I said to her it looked like she could use some new pants. She said she had been looking for some new pants, but hadn't found any. I then told her that if she met me at the Salvation Army, I would buy her a pair of pants. No thanks, I am fine she said. You sure? Yeah. Then off she went, walking as she held her pant leg together.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?