<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 09, 2006



What do millions of kids across the country and I have in common?
We’re all going back to school in a few weeks!
When I was first hired with the Probation Department I dropped out of school, thinking I would come back to it the following semester. Well that was eight years ago. Sixteen semesters later I have re-enrolled. Turns out I am only four classes away from an AS degree then I will be able to transfer and begin working towards my BS degree.

In other news I was transferred to a new position at work, which is also school related. I am being transferred to a Campus PO position. I have been assigned to the Cutler/ Orosi School District. I will be monitoring kids on probation at the High School and Jr. High. I am looking forward to the change.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?