<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 25, 2006



She has been waiting for me all day.
Yet, I don’t know who she is yet.
I look closely at each one, so many to choose from…
I pay extra close attention to my apatite and cravings.
Only this way I will be able to pick the best one to meet my lustful desires.
I look over their bodies searching for the ideal one, the one to meet my needs and desires.
All of them perfectly curved; tall and slender.
The only thing that separates them from one another is price.
I am not a rich man, so my choices are in the lower end.
But there are good ones there too.
I have tasted of the expensive ones once and it was good. So good never to be forgotten.
unfortunatelyly, I can’t feast on the expensive tonight.
I continue to search through them: some bold, others rich, some dark others white.
There are those who are sweat others dry and dull. Some are delicate while others are strong.
I tend to like the strong and bold, with a taste of fruit. I want her to taste like the first bite of a dark purple grape.
I want her juice to intoxicate me. I want her to warm my blood. I want her to fill the holes in my heart.
I want her to love me back, but she cant. She is incapable.
But when I find her, I will take her home anyways, only to drink her and replace her with another tomorrow.
I would say she is Merlot of a whore, but then I think... who is really the whore?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?