<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Discovery Church Youth Mission Trip to the Dominican Republic 



This right here is a video of a youth mission trip to the Dominican Republic that my good buddy Dan McSwain help organize and lead. Dan has a heart for the Dominican people and always comes back with encouraging stories. I remember talking to Dan after returning from his first trip. I was helping him, err, watching him paint a bedroom in his new house when he told me that as poor as the people are, no one appeared depressed or stressed. They were happy with the little they had which is so opposite to our culture. We find ourselves in the United States so unhappy because of the things we dont have. Hopefully Audrey and I will be able to join and serve with Dan and the Discovery Church on a trip to the Dominican Republic in the near future.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?