<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I have a confession; tonight I read about someone who received praise for something he is doing with College-age youth in Visalia. I was infuriated. I was so made I literally felt my body tempeture rise. When I started to analyze why I was so mad, I realized that I was upset because this person was receiving praise for something I had a passion for and in some ways feel I failed at. It was jealously as it’s worse. What was most sobering was the conclusion that my anger was about my ego. What I did in the name of God was really about me, not Him. I realized I did a lot of things in the name of Jesus for my glory. No wonder why I have found myself out of the ministry. Forgive me Lord. I honestly mean that and bless that man and may his heart be right. God, create in me a clean heart.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?