<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 31, 2008


If you are a baseball fan like me, today was an exciting day as many teams made trades just prior to the MLB trade deadline. And if you are a Dodger fan like me, today was an awesome day, as the Dodgers acquired Manny “Man-Ram” Ramirez from the Boston Red Sox. This trade gives the Dodgers the desperately needed "big" bat. The Dodgers now have the advantage in the National League West. It's been a pretty weak division most of the year; however, there are still just about nine weeks of regular season play left. Fifty- Five (55) games exactly left for the Dodgers to make a strong run for the post season, to find a grove and get hot. I am excited and extremely hopeful of the Dodgers immediate future.

For the last couple of weeks I have been looking for that "big" bat I need in my life to help me find my potential and place me at an advantage to win. I have needed this "big" bat for a while; I just haven't realized it until recently. From time to time we all need that "big" bat to come into our lives and join our team. A “big” bat that will lift us up and help us over come what ever obstacle life has placed before us and win. Other times, we are called to be that “big” bat for someone else. At this moment, I am looking for a “big” bat and hopefully, eventually, I can become a “big” bat for someone else.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?