<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 18, 2008

We just returned from a weekend camping trip at Big Meadows with some friends. It was a great weekend that ended all to quick. We hiked, swam, lounged and got dirty, especially the kids.

Big Meadows has become my favorite place to camp. Audrey grew up camping there and over the last five years or so, I have grown to love it as much as she does. I have made many wonderful memories there. This is the place my kids are growing up camping at; this was the last place I camped with Jason before he passed away; this is where myself and a sheriff deputy took at-risk high school kids camping and this seems to be the place I find myself and get centered time and time again.

Here a a few pics from our adventure.

Case de Wallace

Weaver Lake

Mr. Tree Frog

Children among adults

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?