<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 07, 2009

As I was driving the other day I got a glimpse of something really beautiful that made my heart warm. I saw a young lady sitting on a bus stop bench with what appeared to be her little child, who was no older than 2 months old or so. This lady was not attractive by social standards. She had brown flat hair, thick glasses and old, worn mis-matched sweats on. She didn’t have any make-up on and was mousey looking. She likely had no car and is probably poor. She, herself is not what caught my attention. It was her interaction with her baby. I could see she was was pouring all of her love into her child and the baby was loving it. I could see as she held the child in the air, the baby was absorbing the attention it was receiving; basking in his mother’s love and for that baby, his mother was the most beautiful, perfect, caring women in the world. The baby did not care she didn’t own a car or if she wore make-up and nice, new, trending clothes. The baby just wanted and needed her love, which she was gladly giving. She was his all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?