<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

King David was a man after God's own heart (1st Sam. 13:13-14 & Acts 13:22) and nothing more clearly shows this then David's writings in Psalms. Psalm 27:4, David asks one thing. He writes: "One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek; That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to meditate in His temple." What is David asking for? He is asking to Glorify God and to bask in His glory. David is not asking for earthly treasures but rather, the ULTIMATE TREASURE, the eternal treasure, the heavenly treasure, God Himself. ( I am my beloved, and my... beloved is mine...Song of Solomon 6:3) He is our beloved. He is our treasure! And though David asked, he must still seek. The Devil desires to Seek and Destroy; we however, must learn to Seek and Glorify!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?